Exercise App

So let's switch things up today. Instead of talking about make-up I want to share two apps that I have been using. I discovered these couple apps in the apple app store one day while I was bored. I knew there were exercise apps out there so I downloaded a couple and through trial and error I have found these that I really like. The selection of "free" ones from the apple market is limited compared to the android one. I have friends that have exercise apps on their androids that are more extensive and better in my opinion.



Ab Workout (Free)
This app features a set of ab workouts that targets your core. Mostly in the position of laying flat on your back. You can choose the length of your routine from 5 min, 7.5min, to 10min. In the free version there is only 1 routine but in the paid there are two plus a randomize option. This is so simple and after I do feel the burn in my abs. I would start with the 5min and build my way up as I see that its getting too easy. Usually i'll try to do this 2 or 3 times a day when I have time to spare. Its doesn't take long and is super easy!


Arm Workout (Free)
This is from the same writers of the Ab Workout. The concept and layout is the same thing. They offer a couple of other ones as well that I have not tried yet. Most of these exercise is done with weights except for the last three I believe. I use two 3lb weights and its perfect for me. (since i'm a weakling :P) Once again, I try to do this 2 or 3 times a day. I mean c'mon! Once when you wake up and once before going to bed (:


Run Keeper
If you enjoy running then this is probably the best app for you. I am not much of a runner but I attempted and tried (note: i tried haha) This app not only is able to track running but a bunch of other activities. Ex. skating swimming rowing, snowboarding, walking, hiking, etc. So if you're a outdoorsy person this would be great!. You are able to select a playlist in your music library to play during your activity. How it works? Just edit your settings and push start activity. It will then start tracking your distance and every 5 min or so a voice will tell you how far and how long you have been going. It also averages your total workout and tell you how many miles per hour.

By no means am I saying that by doing these exercise, you will get you a killer body but for me, during the summer since I'm home and not at school I have found myself not exercising as much as I would during the school year. (actually not exercising at all) Even if I'm not playing sports, by doing these simple exercises I'm doing something rather than nothing. Yeah this attitude is a lazy person talking :P If you guys have good exercise app suggestion, please do share!

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)