Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush




I promise you that it won't look bruised on your face! I couldn't get the color right with my crappy camera :[


20oz. /5.75g
Color: 50 Cloud Wine
Price: $6
As far as cream blushes go, this is the most easily blendable one I’ve tried so far. If you have ever tried their dream mousse foundation, the texture is the same. A fluffy mousse consistency. There are shimmers in the blush but when, applied it kind of disappears. I find  it the best when just applied with your fingers. The shade that I have, Cloud Wine is a berry color that isn’t too dark when applied  ( and I am very pale NC20-25) I will be purchasing more shades in the future (:

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)