During this summer I have given my room a bit of a change. I have had the same room set up since high school and I was getting tired of the little girl look. Coming home for the summer I had no space for my makeup whatsoever since my room was very limited in space. I have moved some shelves around and just used what I had to create what I needed.
So I just wanted to share with you guys my set up / makeup collection since I'm really loving this set up. (:
About Me
- my little glass bubble
- Just a college student that loves anything and everything with beauty and food.
Followers
Category List
- (2)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (3)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (1)
- (2)
- (6)
- (1)
- (1)
- (3)
- (1)
Blog Archive
Blogroll
Pages
Hello
I am a beauty addict and it's kind of an obsession. I not only love beauty related stuff but I am also a MAJOR foodie :D I will start to blog about all things in my little glass bubble (:
Popular Posts
-
I received this as a sample with a purchase of other clinique products. To be quite honest, I actually only wanted the makeup pouch it c...
-
SPF 22 PA+ 30ml/1.0 F:.oz Shade: Natural Beige 21 Coverage: Medium Finish: Satin Price: $35-40 This is my go to foundation! It’s not ...
-
50g Description: Continuously replenishes moisture and boosts skin’s water retention ability for long lasting hydration. Price: $20.00 ...
-
It's insane how fast time just passes you by. It seemed like yesterday when summer was just beginning and before we know it, its August ...
-
During these past few weeks the weather has really kicked up a notch. It has really been hot and for some reason, my house it probably 10 d...
-
During this summer I have given my room a bit of a change. I have had the same room set up since high school and I was getting tired of the ...
-
I promise you that it won't look bruised on your face! I couldn't get the color right with my crappy camera :[ 20oz. /5.75g Col...
-
During the summer season I have purchased a couple bat wing shirts with large arm openings OR shirts that are more on the sheer side. Typic...
-
So let's switch things up today. Instead of talking about make-up I want to share two apps that I have been using. I discovered these co...
-
My other picture wasn't very good. but you can tell from this pic the color difference. Its the patch of darker colored skin on the b...
and there's more...
- www.jess1cac.yelp.com
- www.youtube.com/chansee283



