Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel




50g
Description: Continuously replenishes moisture and boosts skin’s water retention ability for long lasting hydration.
Price: $20.00 ish
Skin type: All
I discovered this product over a year ago when I went back to Hong Kong. And I am on my 3rd jar! This line was just being released so promotional ads were EVERYWHERE. I couldn’t help but buy one to try because the packaging and what it claims to do was just so appealing. It is a gel consistency, which is great for oily skin people. I have dry skin and this works wonderfully for me as well. I use this at night as a night moisturizer. You can use this for daytime as well, just adds your own SPF to it. It’s not sticky and it just soaks into your skin really quick and leaves it baby soft. When I touch it, I can’t help but be amazed with the results.
Water based products should be used during the non-cold seasons. Why? Because during winter and the colder seasons, using water based product may actually harm your skin. Water freezes in cold weather that will cause the product to expand. Product expanding in your pores will cause enlarged pores. So I switch this out during the wintertime for a richer cream based moisturizer. I wish I could use this all year round!
Cons? This product is only available in Asia I believe. It might even be as exclusive to HK only. That I am really not sure. Whenever I want to get a hold of this product, I need to ask my aunts from HK to bring some to the states whenever they’re visiting. I know that Yesstyle sells this on their beauty section but it is more expensive than normal retail. I have seen it being sold on ebay as well but you will have to ask the seller some questions about authencity.
**HOLYGRAIL PRODUCT**


Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)