July '11 Loves

It's insane how fast time just passes you by. It seemed like yesterday when summer was just beginning and before we know it, its August already! I feel so unproductive for july. I felt so busy but yet so free. I feel like I spent probably 50% sleeping and 50% working which leaves 0% play time.

Being the end of the month definitely means its the time to share my favorite products for July.





NYC blushable CREME STICK-Urban Spice
This is super inexpensive and super easy to work it. I use a flat top brush to blend out the color after applying and its so easy. I like to use this color to contour mostly. It doesn't make you look muddy and there are just slight shimmers that are not even noticeable.




NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
Many people have talked about this already and I didn't like it at first cause I thought there was just no color payoff. After working with it I realized that the color it gives is just really natural and not too dark. Extremely easy to apply as well. I like to set the Creme Stick with this.



Maybelline Urban Spice Blush
this blush is not my typical pinky blushes. Its a very muted pinkie mauve color. I love it when its paired with the cremestick. Gives my skin a nice glowy tan sort of look which is perfect for me cause I am so unbelievably pale.






Physicians Formula Gel Liner
I'm just going to get to the point with this one. Inexpensive. Great Quality. Versatile. Long Lasting. What more do you want?



Clinique High Impact Mascara
I have a sample size and would go and buy a full size one in the future. Gives me the perfect volume and length that I like. Holds my curls making my lashes looks amazing.





Shiseido Perfect Rogue Tender Sheer- RD 629
Shiseido is my favorite brand so I have no idea why I have never tried their lipsticks before. Probably cause the color range is very limited. But this is just so moisturizing and smooth on the lips. Doesn't make my lips dry and peel like many others. Their sheerness of the RD629 makes it the perfect red lipstick for work.

What products have you been in love with this month?

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)