Lush: Honey I Washed the Kids




Price: $7.95 - 3.5 oz
This was one of my first purchases from Lush over a year ago. The aroma in the store when I first walked in was just overwhelming. I have heard great things about this product so I knew for a fact that I would be getting this one hands down. I was also intrigued by the honeycomb design on the top that could be used for exfoliation. At the store, I didn't think much about the smell. I smelled it; it was acceptable so I got it along with a couple other products.  It wasn’t until I was home and used it for the first time that night that I fell in LOVE with the scent. It smells SOOOOOO good! I don’t normally like sweet scents FYI. The soap lathers up quite well and the honeycomb will last throughout the life of your soap. I initially thought that it would be gone after a couple washes so I try to savor it but it didn't!

A product that I will definitely repurchase!

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)