SPF 22 PA+
30ml/1.0 F:.oz
Shade: Natural Beige 21
Coverage: Medium
Finish: Satin
Price: $35-40
This is my go to foundation! It’s not heavy and doesn’t feel sticky. There are two compartments. The top cap is the concealer and the bottom is the foundation. I don’t really use to concealer because for some reason the color doesn't match me O.o. BUT the foundation is my shade. I think I’m just weird! This is medium converage and you with concealer it can give you the most flawless finish. You can definitely build it up as well. This gives you the most beautiful satin finish. You might see that there are slight shimmer to the foundation but you can’t tell (unlike the Revlon photoready) This has a decent SPF of 22 and it doesn't have a bit of a white cast with flash photography though. I absolutely LOVE the packaging. It’s very sanitary since the foundation pumps out. After use, you do have to wipe the surface clean though or else there will be foundation residue left behind. Keep in mind that this is not very ideal for travel since it is so bulky but it looks really pretty on top of my vanity!



