I have recently taken a trip to Hong Kong and Korea so I have purchased loads of products and is now testing them out one by one. Among the many that I have brought, the King Olive Pimpleless Serum has stood out the most. It is by far the BEST spot treatment I have ever tried. I am not kidding you. My cousin that has acne prone skin got this and said the exact same thing. It is a miracle worker. haha There are two products in this line that I got. The Serum and the Daily Moisturizer.
King Olive Pimpleless Serum
I don't know about you. But my major problem with break out isn't the breakout itself. It is the aftermath. I would scar like no other and the scar would last for months. Annoying right? indeed it is. To be honest, I was very skeptical about buying these product because I felt like I was just getting sold stuff by the sales. But after trying it out for a couple weeks, I have to say it is a miracle worker. You will see the breakout calm down after a night and be pretty much gone by the second day. There was still a scar but very very faint.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
King Olive Pimpleless Daily Moisturizer
I don't like putting on makeup directly on my breakouts. I feel as though it is only going to worsen it. Before I used the Dermalogica Concealing Spot Treatment [http://chansee283.blogspot.com/2011/07/dermalogica-concealing-spot-treatment.html ] but its time to find something new. While purchasing the serum, I thought that I would pick this up as well just to see how it is. Its a daily moisturizer with spf of 15. Not much, but better than nothing.
The consistency of this is very light but the smell of it is medicine like. Some might be bothered but for me personally its fine because the smell does fade away. Does it really help with breakout? That I really can't say because I don't use this on a day to day basis. I just use this as a barrier between my annoying little breakouts and the makeup.
Thanks for reading, until next time (:



