Let me share with you another obsession that I have other than Makeup. That would be food. I am a MAJOR foodie. One of my favorite types of food is definitely noodles. Spoonhouse is a tiny little Japanese Spaghetti restaurant in Gardena, CA. I've been here twice so far and their spaghetti just makes me want to come back for more. I am actually not a huge fan of japanese "japanese" pasta which is stir fried or seasoned with soy sauce and not much sauce. but i AM a fan of japanese "fusion" pasta. Especially with cream sauce. Delish! Their pasta has a very "chewy" chew to it which I like. Here are the two that I had on two different visits.
Uni & Mushroom Cream Pasta
the flavor wasn't very strong which is good. The only complain I have is that it completely lost its Uni flavor. I would believe its because it was cooked into the sauce. I have actually never tried uni cooked before... (do people even eat it cooked? O.o )
Spinach & Clam
This wasn't as good as the one I tried from my friend. Maybe because I forgot to ask for extra garlic. The flavor of it was a tad bit bland for my tasting. I would've probably liked it to be a bit more strong in flavor since the spinach didn't have much flavor either. Next time if I order this, I will definitely remember to ask for more garlic and see if that makes a difference.



