Dermalogica Concealing Spot Treatment




My other picture wasn't very good. but you can tell from this pic the color difference. Its the patch of darker colored skin on the bottom right of my arm.

10ml/0.33FL.Oz
Coverage: Sheer
Shade: Only comes in 1 Shade
Price: $25
First off, I don’t use this as a concealer, but more of a day acne treatment. This comes in only 1 shade, which is way too dark and orange for me. There is a medicine smell to this so before purchasing smell it and see if you are able to stand it. The smell does go away after application though. This also doesn’t give much coverage either.
How I use it?
I don’t like applying makeup on over breakout because I feel like it would just make it worse by adding more products on. If I had to put foundation on, I would first use this Dermalogica Concealing Spot treatment on the area then put foundation/concealer on. This creates sort of a barrier between the foundation and my breakout. I don’t think that this actually “treats” my breakouts but more of “control” it.
Why don’t I just use my regular acne spot treatment?
Some acne treatments are not to be used during the daytime with exposure to the sun. So I keep my night treatments and day separate. 

3 Responses so far.

  1. Kim says:

    wow, is this a concealer? it looks more like a skincare treatment to my eye. I guess it works the same way like tea tree concealer from the body shop?

  2. Melsusu says:

    I actually use an oatmeal face cleanser whenever I break out especially during those times of the month. Just get some oatmeal, wet it, slather it on and it helps smooth out my skin! The dark color is so unusual. You'd think it'd come in multiple shades. Haha. Btw, IDK if you saw my reply to the post on my blog about the Naked palette but personally, it was definitely worth the money! I've been using it every day since I got it.

    http://melsusu.blogspot.com

  3. @lina kim: I guess the concept is to have 2 in one. I have not tried the tea tree concealer. Is there only one shade as well?

    @ Melsusu: I have been meaning to give this a try but havent gotten around to it.. haha i didn't see it until i read this comment xD so i went back to your blog to read it :P

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (3)
    • (1)